Ayanamsa in Mundane Astrology
Posted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:45 pm
Hi all.
Does anyone have any experience in using mundane astrology Sidereal zoodiaco?
Please tell me your results using the zoodiaco mundane astrology sidereal ayanamsa also used to attach what worldly sidereal astrology.
Please do know of a sidereal astrologer and / or Indian astrology predictions you made mundane and has had successes and failures, indicate in this message along with the ayanamsa used by it.
I think it is important to use a very precise and accurate ayanamsa in the practice of mundane astrology, because a small change in minutes of arc of a ayanamsa can give up and to various different positions of the Moon in the letters worldly income solar. Therefore, in the practice of mundane astrology with sidereal zoodiaco is important to use a ayanamsa accurate.
I've been experimenting with ayanamsa worldly "Sassanian" Masha'allah apparently used with the zero point to the 564 After Christ; equivalent to tables for Zij- al-Shahriyar. Remember that is (Masha'allah) about mundane astrology books. But I still need more research on this topic, so if anyone knows about this issue, I would appreciate this forum to help me.
I'm also doing mundane experiments with ayanamsa J.N Bashin, apparently, this is equivalent to the tables Al-jwarizmi used by the Persians.
Anyway, all ayanamsas give very different results in the position of the Moon and the Ascendant in the letters mundane solar income.
For this reason, I am aware of your answers regarding what is the most presiso ayanamsa and accurate in mundane astrology; Sustaining the reason for your choice.
Thank you very much to all in advance.
Does anyone have any experience in using mundane astrology Sidereal zoodiaco?
Please tell me your results using the zoodiaco mundane astrology sidereal ayanamsa also used to attach what worldly sidereal astrology.
Please do know of a sidereal astrologer and / or Indian astrology predictions you made mundane and has had successes and failures, indicate in this message along with the ayanamsa used by it.
I think it is important to use a very precise and accurate ayanamsa in the practice of mundane astrology, because a small change in minutes of arc of a ayanamsa can give up and to various different positions of the Moon in the letters worldly income solar. Therefore, in the practice of mundane astrology with sidereal zoodiaco is important to use a ayanamsa accurate.
I've been experimenting with ayanamsa worldly "Sassanian" Masha'allah apparently used with the zero point to the 564 After Christ; equivalent to tables for Zij- al-Shahriyar. Remember that is (Masha'allah) about mundane astrology books. But I still need more research on this topic, so if anyone knows about this issue, I would appreciate this forum to help me.
I'm also doing mundane experiments with ayanamsa J.N Bashin, apparently, this is equivalent to the tables Al-jwarizmi used by the Persians.
Anyway, all ayanamsas give very different results in the position of the Moon and the Ascendant in the letters mundane solar income.
For this reason, I am aware of your answers regarding what is the most presiso ayanamsa and accurate in mundane astrology; Sustaining the reason for your choice.
Thank you very much to all in advance.