Page 1 of 1
Dueling Zoller sites?
Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 7:39 pm
by EstebonGone
I was just informed that there has been a new zoller site that offers his readings and tutored courses. I have seen it with my own eyes, but I don't understand. I had purchased my diploma course studies from new-library, but they said Zoller couldn't tutor at that time. I haven't checked back because i was going over the lessons. Can anyone give me some info on this development? I don't want to start anything, I just want to know if this new zoller site is the real thing. thanks.
Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 8:41 pm
by Ben
Hi,
The only authentic RZ site is his own:
www.robertezoller.com. He is no longer associated in any way with New Library, and they don't represent him.
Ben
Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 9:07 pm
by EstebonGone
thank you for clearing the issue. I am a little disappointed I did not find out sooner.
Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 9:41 pm
by Ben
Well, you won't get the benefit of having him tutor you, but at the very least you'll have his lectures as of last year. Maybe you could get them to refund the money because he is not even associated with them anymore; and then reregister on his site.
Posted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 3:05 am
by EstebonGone
lol. I already sent new-library a request and am making arrangements to pick up on the lessons through Zoller's site. it's a nasty trick new-library is playing, in my correspondence with them they insinuated that Zoller would return to tutoring soon. oh well. thanks again.