What do you say to people with bad and difficult charts?
Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:37 am
I think this greatly depends on what one's views on fate is, so it probably fits the Philosophy section. Also, I am asking this question in the context of traditional astrology.
Sometimes I see a really difficult chart (e.g. many planets in the 12th), and being the straightforward person that I am, I simply blurt out the bad things that I believe will happen in the native's life. Sometimes the native just end up being depressed, and sometimes they ignore my interpretation. Due to this I've been accused of being fatalistic, which I am not exactly ashamed of, but...it just makes me wonder, what can one say when the chart really shows terrible events? And sometimes the native agrees that it happens!
So I wonder, what do you guys say to your clients or people you do readings for, when you see prominent bad stuff in the chart? Cover it with euphemisms?
Sometimes I see a really difficult chart (e.g. many planets in the 12th), and being the straightforward person that I am, I simply blurt out the bad things that I believe will happen in the native's life. Sometimes the native just end up being depressed, and sometimes they ignore my interpretation. Due to this I've been accused of being fatalistic, which I am not exactly ashamed of, but...it just makes me wonder, what can one say when the chart really shows terrible events? And sometimes the native agrees that it happens!
So I wonder, what do you guys say to your clients or people you do readings for, when you see prominent bad stuff in the chart? Cover it with euphemisms?