I have Libra Jupiter-Saturn conjunction on my AC. Exalted Saturn is exactly at on my AC at 3?. I have 0? Jupiter (critical planet).
I went through my 1st Saturn's return when T Saturn was in Libra. I'm not exactly sure if my Saturn's return would be what's "traditional" or "textbook" description, but mine was really action packed and they were all very deeply felt in somber ways at best, but depression was the order of the day. My peers who belonged to Libra Saturn generation did not have a merry ole time, either. All of them suffered separation of some sort. Some of them got married (some out of reluctance) because they felt pressured. Others wanted to get married badly and were desperately seeking their future spouse. As for me... I was trying to heal myself from being pulled into the very dark depths of hell.
I think it was quite busy because Libra Saturn is not only exalted, but because it's cardinal which means a lot of starts. Because it was not only my Saturn's return, but it also hit my ascendant/first house. Being that Libra Saturn is already cardinal but placed in the most powerful (angular) house- I felt every little painful thing there ever was. I felt like I got punched twice as hard, twice as much, and the pain lingered twice as long.
First, I went through divorce so that was devastating and yes, it felt like the world ended. I once had a loving relationship and then it went kaboom! as soon as the clock turned over to Libra Saturn.
Second, I learned to rely solely on myself and be self sufficient in as many ways as possible- I got through my divorce all on my own and the help of making some friends. The friends I've made during this time period have served me well and continue to support me even now.
Third, I moved around quite a bit geographically (as in several hundred miles away) several times. It ended up where I decided to return to my hometown of Los Angeles so I could recuperate and get my bearings. During this time, I also traveled quite a bit and had gotten my passport all by myself (the first time was when my parents did that for me when I was a kid and we traveled a lot).
Fourth, my 1st cat from my early college days died. A major part of my childhood died with him as I buried my furry companion. That happened 1.5 years after my divorce and it hit me really hard.
Fifth, my looks changed...for the better! My face got leaner and I lost some babyish qualities about me. I dressed more mature and my mannerisms became more polished and suave. As I gained more confidence in my appearance, I also gain a stronger stance in the way I dealt with people. I use to bend over backwards for others and anyone who pushes me before, I would just step aside for them. During my return, I gained my "backbone," so to speak. Saturn rules the spine and mine got fortified both metaphorically (I stood up for myself and will fight others to the point of destroying of shattering them) and physically (I took a lot of yoga to strengthen my back and improve my posture).
Sixth, this maybe more related to the Saturn return hitting my natal Jupiter as it's also on my ascendant... but I went back to being a vegetarian (I was when I was a teenager). I stopped eating meat one day and just didn't go back to it. I rapidly lost about 15 pounds from my divorce and probably another 10 lbs from axing meat. At one point, I was at the same weight I was at high school graduation (119lbs).
Seventh, my insomnia got more powerful as I keep thinking of things endlessly. My sleep since the beginning of Libra Saturn (2009) has been sparingly and short. In my natal chart, 3? Libra Saturn square 29? Gemini Mercury, even though they trine by signs. AS if the square isn't bad enough to keep me preoccupied with all sorts of analytical thoughts, during my Saturn's return amplified me being more and more critical and sharp minded, sharp tongued, sharp knives. To this day, I cannot shake this. Saturn's return deepened mental abilities to realistically analyze every situation that's presented to be either in person or in theory.
Here is my chart...maybe it will help understand.